Media inquiries

If you are a member of the news media with an interview or information request, please email or call 773-809-4403.

If you’re a government worker and need help getting out of your union, click here.

Get In Touch

Name *
If you are encountering problems or pushback trying to leave your union or are still having fair share dues deducted, please include your employer, the union you are affiliated with and details of the situation in the message below.